Our After School Art (ASA) project focuses on development and nurturing talent through art. The project targets children between 4 to 15 years old. The art take place in a community centre where the children engage in both indoors and outdoors activities. The community centre is open to all children from the community who are interested in art. We rely on volunteers to teach due to lack of funds to employ regular teachers. The project focuses on art which include drawing, painting, moulding, other talent related areas such as music, and sports.
We intend to sell children’s artworks and use the money to buy more art materials.
- -teaching drawing, painting, dancing, music, sports
- teaching english
- Teaching life skills
- document children stories
- -outdoor and indoor activities
- A person who is able to interact with kids easily
- Team player
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Have some level of experience and skills working with children
- Have some skills in teaching arts, such as drawing, painting, sports, dancing
- Is passionate and have interest working with children
- Has patience and tolerance
- Ready to learn and share new ideas